When it comes to looking after your fingernails, lots of misconceptions are heard about what things like white marks or ridges indicate. It’s not difficult to get caught up in them. Nails’ health is important but following these illogical rumors can be harmful. Similarly, when it comes to your cuticles also, a lot of wrong information makes rounds in their role in Manicure french tip and Manicure Nails. Before going any further, first, let’s know what cuticles actually are.
The cuticle is a thin dead tissue layer that comes from the underside of the eponychium and links to the nail plate. Its purpose is to form a seal between the nail plate and eponychium to remove any chances of infection from the nail’s matrix area.
Care of your cuticles is a matter of personal preference and may depend upon person to person. Taking good care of them is critical to Manicure Nails and thus, can be quite important. Given below are a few of the essential oils in helping them heal for getting a flawless manicure near me results.
- Thyme Essential Oil – This essential oil is renowned for its antibacterial, and anti-fungal benefits in healing cuticles.
- Oregano Essential Oil – Known as a member of the mint family, this oil is awarded for its antiviral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties that are good for cuticles.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – Rosemary is another popular essential oil for activating the wounded cells.
- Grape Seed Essential Oil – With a powerful nature that facilitates the transfer of healing properties in deeper cuticle layers, this oil contributes to healthy nails.
- Lavender Essential Oil – This gentle oil-containing antiseptic property is another healing solution for damaged cuticles.
- Geranium Essential Oil – This oil helps in rejuvenation of skin cells and worn off the skin.
So, with winter just around the corner, give your cuticles the spa-like treatment and make your Manicure french tips look flawless. Happy and healthy nails are all we want at Tiffany Beauty & Spa, your professional Manicure Near Me point.
Contact our experts to know more.