For anyone old enough to have lived through the Sixties, Seventies, and Eighties, modern grooming trends are certainly an interesting example of how attitudes and personal preferences change with time. For many in the Woodstock and Watergate era, flowing locks and natural body hair were all the rage. The more carefree mindset of the era motivated a large subset of American men to go for a slightly wilder look where hair styles and grooming were concerned. That mindset began to recede a bit by the end of the Eighties, as hairy-chested men across the fruited plains began to discover the joy of manscaping.
Here are seven reasons why a manscape might be right for you:
- Changing Attitudes: These days, detailed hair grooming can be an important aspect of anyone’s personal appearance. While that rugged, naturally hairy look still has appeal for some people, there is a sizable part of the population that now prefers the smoother look that a manscape can provide. Many men just want to keep pace with that trend.
- Hygiene Issues: Though there is nothing inherently unhygienic about body hair, there is no arguing the fact that proper hygiene is simply easier to manage when that hair is kept at bay.
- The Back Hair Issue: While some amount of back hair is generally no big deal, there are also times when a man’s back hair can simply get out of control. For men who are self-conscious about extreme hair growth on the back or neck, this type of grooming can be the perfect solution.
- Showing off Tattoos: The most recent polls reveal that at least one in five Americans now sport one or more tattoos on their bodies. Regular body hair grooming can help to ensure that your beautiful body art is visible to the world.
- Better Tanning: Face it: if you’re headed to the beach and looking to develop a glowing tan, body hair is not your friend. Removing it with a professional manscape can be the best way to get that balanced, healthy tan you’re dreaming about.
- Show off Muscularity: Any man who regularly works out wants to share his physique with the world. Unfortunately, uncontrolled body hair can hide those muscles and even make you look smaller than you actually are. Manscaping can make your muscularity more visible and even give the appearance of greater size!
- Increase Your Confidence: There’s just something confidence-inspiring about a well-maintained and properly-groomed body. The women in your life will appreciate your efforts, and you’ll enjoy a new lease on life when you no longer have to worry about those problem areas of unwanted hair growth.
Whether you’re looking to prepare for the beach or just want to improve your appearance with professional grooming, the answer to your problems can be found with the best spa services in Fort Lauderdale. The professional staff at Tiffany Beauty Spa can help to ensure that you receive the results you want using a variety of natural, safe waxing techniques. To find out more about how our services can benefit you, call today!