Proven Stress and Pain Relief with Chair Massage in Fort Lauderdale
What is A Chair Massage?
How Can A Chair Massage Benefit You?
There are many benefits to chair massages that can make them a great option for clients who are pressed for time or just want a different change of pace added to their massage routine. Those benefits include:
- A consultation with the therapist to discuss and identify any limitations or special session needs.
- A focus on major upper body muscles that provide support for the smaller muscle groups that often serve as the source of most pain.
- The ability to soothe stressed, tight muscle tissue in a way that can relieve stress.
- Improvements in overall circulation throughout the upper body. Massage successfully stimulated the flow of blood and lymphatic fluid, enhancing delivery of oxygen and nutrients to every cell in the body.
- Massage of upper body muscles can aid in flexibility throughout the upper back, neck, and shoulders.
- Enhancement of white blood cell production, which can boost your body’s immune system and bolster its ability to fight off illness and disease.
- Relief from many types of pain, especially pain and discomfort related to muscle strains, inflamed tissues, and other upper body injuries.
- Improved sleep, thanks to heightened feelings of relaxation.
Finally, chair massage sessions are typically faster than standard table massage. While a traditional massage can require sessions lasting from 30 minutes to an hour, a chair massage usually lasts only 10-20 minutes or so.