Summer time might bring plenty of opportunity for fun and enjoyment in the sunshine, but it also can bring with it a great deal of wear and tear on our feet and skin. As a result, many men and women often treat themselves to a relaxing pedicure during the summer months, to revitalize their skin and give those tired and well-worn feet a new lease on life. If you’ve been contemplating your next spa visit, it might be a great time to move beyond traditional pedicures and try something a little more exotic. For your next foot-pampering session, experience the many benefits offered by the peppermint pedicure!
When Ordinary Pedicures Just Won’t Do…
Look, pedicures are great for all seasons, and everyone should get one at least a few times a year. There are times, though, when that normal pedicure could accomplish so much more with the addition of something extra. In this case, that additional ingredient is peppermint! Now, if that sounds like something that might have come straight out of a children’s book – with maple syrup baths and lollipop dreams – you can relax. This is a pedicure treatment fit for any age.
As it turns out, peppermint is not just great for gum, candies, and the occasional digestive ailment. Nor is it something that should only be relegated to winter-time enjoyment. Peppermint is actually one of those healing plants that never quite seems to get the credit it deserves. In fact, peppermint’s benefits for healing purposes have been recognized by many across the world for many years.
Peppermint’s Not-So-Secret Benefits
- Did you know that peppermint can actually give you a boost in the morning? Just a sniff of that delicious aroma can clear your mind and provide mental clarity.
- As we mentioned above, peppermint is also great for digestion, as it soothes the stomach lining and prevents nausea and other discomfort.
- A peppermint exfoliating treatment can leave your skin feeling renewed and ready for anything.
- Peppermint oil is a great decongestant, which can be a tremendous benefit to anyone with a cold, allergies, or other congestion-causing ailments.
- Peppermint soothes the skin and muscle tissue, and can even relieve pain and stress.
Peppermint Pedicures Provide That Something Special
Now, imagine that cooling, soothing sensation during your pedicure session. Your circulation will be improved, your aching feet will feel cool and refreshed, and your entire body and mind will be rejuvenated and ready to face whatever life throws your way.
At Tiffany Beauty Spa, we’re excited to provide our clients with the best peppermint pedicure therapy in Fort Lauderdale. Our therapists will ensure that your spa treatment leaves your feet feeling their best, with a cool peppermint treatment guaranteed to give them a new lease on life. It’s a great opportunity to repair calloused skin, exfoliate your feet, and give them the break they need from the stresses of their normal routine. To find out more about our renowned peppermint pedicure therapies, and to book your next visit to our spa, give us a call today.