With winter gone and summer looming on the horizon, many men and women are beginning to turn their attention to getting ready for the beach and all those other summertime activities that fill the warm weather months. For many people, that means that it’s time to begin to pay just a little more attention to that unwanted body hair to ensure that everything is just right for swimsuit weather. That, of course, means that the time has come once again to get serious about waxing!
The Shaving Option
Maybe you’ve spent a good part of the past winter just touching up on your problem areas using the age-old razor blade. Shaving, after all, can be a great way to keep the bulk of that body hair under control throughout the winter months. Still, it has its drawbacks, and it’s something that has to be done on a regular basis if you really want to keep your skin smooth and beach-ready. The last thing you want during the warm months is to have your smooth skin spoiled by irritated skin. And make no mistake; shaving in the summer can lead to a great deal of irritation. It makes your skin more susceptible to the sun’s rays, and leaves it vulnerable to irritation from salt water and chlorine.
Logically, most people want to avoid that sort of irritation, and no one wants razor bumps or the cuts and abrasions that shaving can sometimes leave in its wake. More important, however, is the fact that shaving is a process that must be repeated so often that it can quite simply get in the way of all that summer fun. No wonder so many people give up on summer shaving and look to other options.
Waxing is Superior
Waxing is the solution you need to remove that hair and keep it off:
- Unlike shaving, waxing removes the hair more completely. When shaving, you may miss stray hairs here and there. With waxing, that is no longer a concern.
- Your skin will end up feeling smoother, without that rough feeling shaving often leaves behind.
- Waxing can help you to avoid those ingrown hairs that shaving can cause. Since the hair is pulled out by its roots, there is less chance of broken follicles being left behind to form those painful ingrown hairs.
- Waxing will save you time. Rather than shaving every day, you can get a waxing treatment that will last for a few weeks!
- Regular waxing can even reduce the hair growth in your problem areas.
At Tiffany Beauty Spa, we understand that all of our clients want to look their best during the summer months – and the management of unruly body hair is an essential part of that process. Our waxing technicians have the expertise you need to ensure that your waxing session is safe, effective, and enjoyable. If you want to get rid of that unsightly body hair and get your body ready to show off to the world, give us a call today so that you can enjoy the benefits of the best waxing services in Fort Lauderdale.