As a species, we humans sure love our creature comforts and luxury services. Given the opportunity and resources, most people would prefer to be as comfortable and pampered as the kings and queens of old. And who can blame them? Anyone who has ever enjoyed the finer things in life – if only for a day – certainly understands their appeal. Even in the world of spa treatments, there can be vast differences in things like pedicures.
Believe it or not, there are pedicure treatments that can cost thousands of dollars. Some, like the emu-oil Ultimate Pro option from London’s Margaret Dabbs Foot Clinic and Spa can cost more than your house payment. Fortunately, you can enjoy a similar level of pampering for a price that is but a small fraction of that high-end option, simply by choosing the Lavish Pearl pedicure treatment!
The Lavish Pearl option is a pedicure spa treatment that relies on the exfoliating and rejuvenating powers of milk to both clean and re-energize your feet. Yes, that’s right; milk can not only provide for strong bones and healthy muscle tissue, but also offers other important benefits as well. In fact, the list of benefits a milk-based Lavish Pearl pedicure can provide is truly amazing:
- Milk can exfoliate your skin in a way that few other natural compounds can achieve. This is an important part of proper foot care, as it can help to prevent or remove calluses, dispense with dead skin cells, and enable you to maintain healthier skin.
- Milk also helps to cleanse the skin of the feet, and can keep fungus and bacterial infections at bay as well.
- Regular milk spa treatments provide the moisturizing effect your feet need to ensure that the skin remains healthy, free of cracks, and youthful-looking.
- The natural fat, vitamins, and minerals contained in milk can help to restore and maintain skin elasticity, while encouraging the collagen production your skin needs.
- Milk can help to alleviate sore feet, and leave your skin feeling refreshed and ready for the rigors of even the most demanding lifestyle.
None of this should come as a shock, of course. For thousands of years, mankind has understood the skin care benefits associated with milk. In ancient Egypt, Cleopatra reportedly indulged in milk baths as part of her regular beauty regimen. She may not have known about lactic acids, or vitamin E, but she understood all too well just how effective this natural liquid can be when it comes to maintaining beautiful and healthy skin.
At Tiffany Beauty Spa, we too understand that sometimes the tried and true path is the best choice for our clients. We know how hard your feet work, and how the demands of a busy schedule and lifestyle can sometimes make it difficult to properly care for them. That’s why we strive to ensure that you always have the care you need to keep your feet as attractive and healthy as they can be. To find out more about how you can enjoy the best pedicure in Fort Lauderdale, give us a call today.